All programs and classes are as scheduled.
If severe weather/precipitation enters the area, please check the weather line at 614-277-3060 to confirm status before leaving for your activity.
Parks and Recreation Inclement Weather Policy
Grove City Parks and Recreation programs may be canceled due to adverse weather or field conditions. Decisions on outdoor sports are made based on field conditions at the time of decision; contests may be canceled at a later time due to changes in condition.
Please reference this page or call the Weather Update/Information Line at 614-277-3060 for cancellations, delays or program-specific details.
If the South-Western City School District closes due to inclement weather, all classes and programs offered through the Parks and Recreation Department (this includes activities at the Evans Center and Gantz Barn) are canceled.
If poor weather develops during the afternoon, a decision to cancel evening classes and programs is made by 3 p.m. or as soon as conditions present.
In the case of poor weather/driving conditions on Saturday or Sunday, a decision on whether to conduct programs and classes is made by 8 a.m. on Saturday and noon on Sunday.
Grove City Parks and Recreation COVID-19 Policies | Oct. 14
Parks and Recreation Operated Facilities and Activities
- All Parks and Recreation Department buildings and facilities are open for normal activities.
- Visitors must complete a temperature check upon entering a Parks and Recreation building and wear a mask covering their mouth and nose. This includes participants in the Red Cross blood drives.
- Participants in Parks and Recreation activities within an enclosed space including baseball dugouts must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose with the exception of ages 5 and younger.
- Spectators and participants in activities located in South-Western City School District facilities are subject to SWCSD policies and procedures.
- Anyone with symptoms of an illness may not enter a City facility or participate in a Parks and Recreation Department activity.
- Please be respectful of others and maintain a distance of six feet between members of different households when possible.
- This is a dynamic situation, so all policies are subject to change without warning. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.
Thank you for your cooperation as we attempt to provide an opportunity for the community youth to stay active.