Activity Status | Thursday, Sept. 28
- Fitness in the Park: Pound is moved indoors to The Fitness Movement, 3044 Southwest Blvd.
- All other activities are as scheduled. If there is additional precipitation, confirm status by calling 614-277-3060.
- Call 614-277-3060 to confirm game status if severe weather/precipitation enters the area.
- Participation is at the discretion of a minor participant’s parent or guardian or the adult participant.
Parks and Recreation Inclement Weather Policy
- Classes and programs may be canceled due to adverse conditions (weather, road conditions, playing surface or lack of utilities).
- Cancellations for evening activities are determined by field conditions by 4 p.m. by Parks and Recreation personnel.
- Contests may be canceled later if incoming weather affects conditions. Call 614-277-3060 for updates.
- In certain situations, games may be canceled earlier due to incoming weather.
- Do not use dirt or grass infields of closed fields.
- Use of wet infields causes damage requiring repair, potentially resulting in cancellation of games or practices.
- Weekday Parks and Recreation classes and programs are canceled when the South-Western City School District closes due to inclement weather.
- If conditions change, evening classes may be canceled at the discretion of Parks and Recreation personnel by 4 p.m.
- Weekend cancellations are made by 8 a.m., Saturday and noon, Sunday.