Grove City Traffic Updates
Norton Road at Kropp Road Roundabout Construction
For approximately 45 days, beginning Monday, June 5, the Norton Road at Kropp Road intersection closes for the construction of a single-lane roundabout.
- Southbound and northbound detour: motorists on Norton Road, follow Bausch Road, west to Alkire Road, west to Kropp Road, south to Lukens Road, and the reverse.
- Eastbound and westbound detour: motorists on Kropp Road, follow Lukens Road, east to Norton Road, north to Lambert Road, south to Beatty Road, east to Neff Road, and north to Grove City Road; and the reverse.
Please use caution in the construction area. All work is weather permitting. Contact the Franklin County Engineer’s Office at 614-525-3030 with questions.
AEP Duct Bank Installation – White Road | June-September
AEP is installing duct bank and manholes on White Road from the existing AEP Substation west of Grand Crossing Boulevard to east of Seminole Avenue.
- Expect intermittent lane closures during repairs
- Two-way traffic will be maintained during construction.
Please use caution in the construction area. All work is weather permitting.
2023 GROVE CITY STREET MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
The 2023 Grove City Street Program is underway, work is planned weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please plan your commute accordingly and use caution in the construction areas. All work is weather permitting.
View the 2023 Street Program map and schedule.
Construction crews are working 7 a.m. to approximately 7 p.m.
Expect intermittent lane closures during repairs. Traffic will be maintained with flaggers. Drivers are encouraged to use extra care when traveling near the construction area.
DEMOREST ROAD CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENTS
Demorest Road Improvements, Phase 1
Final restoration will continue in this area including punch list work, power supply to the new traffic signal and street lights, final concrete work, paving the shared use path, topsoil and seeding.
Demorest Road Improvements, Phase 2
This phase includes the reconstruction and widening of Demorest Road from Basswood Avenue to the Southwest Boulevard intersection.
Improvements include widening the roadway to three lanes, adding a center turn lane, curb and gutter, sidewalk, shared-use path, street lighting and storm sewer replacement.
- Monday, June 5, Demorest Road, north of Basswood Drive and south of Cypress Avenue, will close to through traffic for 60 days for storm sewer installation.
- 120-day Closure: Upon completion of the storm sewer installation, the closure will extend beyond Cypress Avenue to Southwest Boulevard for roadway reconstruction. Access to homes, trash and mail services in the area will be maintained. Drivers are encouraged to use extra care when traveling near the construction area.
The posted detour is Grove City Road to Broadway to Southwest Boulevard and the reverse.
Drivers are encouraged to use extra care when traveling near the construction area.
GROVE CITY TOWN CENTER PARKING
Ample parking is available throughout Grove City Town Center. View or print the Grove City Town Center parking map.
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ODOT) CLOSURES
From time to time, ODOT schedules lane or ramp closures for work in Grove City and southern Franklin County. Visit the ODOT Franklin County Weekly Construction Update web page or call the ODOT customer hotline at 740-833-8014 for additional information.