The City of Grove City is currently drafting new regulations to replace Part 11 of the Codified Ordinances – the Planning and Zoning Code. The proposed draft Zoning Code will be presented at City Council meetings on May 22 and 23, 2023. The proposed Code has four titles. View the drafts of each, outlined below:
- TITLE I – General Zoning Provisions – This Title establishes the administrative structure and the underlying processes of the Code.
- TITLE II – Zoning District Regulations – This Title establishes the various zoning districts and development standards, as well as permitted uses for each.
- The new Town Center District will have a unique set of regulations, which are more graphically oriented and organized based on the road in which the property or building fronts.
- TITLE III – Additional Zoning Requirements – This Title establishes regulations for specific development elements, such as landscaping, parking and signage.
- TITLE IV – Land Planning and Subdivision Control – This Title establishes regulations for public improvements.
More detailed information on the proposed Zoning Code will be presented in the future, including a series of public meetings and an interactive map to display new districts and corresponding regulations.
For additional information, please email the Development Department or call 614-277-3004.