GARAGE SALE PERMITS
Planning a garage sale?
- Garage Sale permits are required for all addresses holding a garage or yard sale within the City limits.
- Permits are free, the application is available below.
- Permits may also be obtained by phone at 614-277-3000 or in-person at City Hall, 4035 Broadway, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Approved permits will be emailed to applicants. Please allow two business days for approval.
Garage sale regulations are found in Grove City Code, Chapter 713. Highlights below:
- A garage sale is defined as the display or advertisement of five or more articles of tangible personal property for sale.
- In the residential zoned districts only.
- Only two garage sale permits can be issued in a 12-month period.
- Permits are valid for no more than three consecutive days and may not be operated after sunset.
CURRENT WEEK’S APPROVED GARAGE SALES
A list of permitted Grove City garage sales is updated weekly.
- In order to have a permit holder’s sale on the list, permit must be received by noon Tuesdays.
Review the current week’s approved garage sale locations.
GARAGE SALE PERMIT APPLICATION