The Grove City Division of Police partners with regional and state resources and services vital to the safety, stability and healing of crime victims.
- Lutheran Social Services Network of Hope, 211 Central Ohio
- Ohio Crime Victims Rights
- Ohio Attorney General Services for Victims
- Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center Marsy’s Law
- Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center Toolkit
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation & Corrections Victim Services
- Ohio Revised Code Chapter 2930 Victim’s Rights
Please contact the Grove City Division of Police at 614-277-1710 if you have questions regarding your rights as a crime victim.