COTA//Plus, Central Ohio’s first on-demand micro-transit program, launched in Grove City in July 2019. A first-of-its-kind service integrating technology with a micro-transit solution.
- Use the mobile phone app or call 614-308-4400.
- Multiple riders heading in the same direction can schedule a shared vehicle.
- Riders to or from COTA bus stops are no cost.
- Within 15 minutes, a COTA//Plus vehicle arrives to the pickup location.
- Available to all riders, including riders with disabilities.
When can I use COTA//PLUS?
- Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.,
Riders may travel in the designated Grove City zone. View the map.
Where is the pickup?
COTA//Plus vehicles will pick up riders from their location or the nearest corner and transport to another Grove City location.
*Riders may purchase new passes or have their expired pass replaced at no cost at the COTA Customer Experience Center.
**There is no cost for students to travel to and from school, within the Grove City Zone.
How do I pay and how much?
Payment is only accepted through the COTA//Plus app. available in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.