COMMUNITY ATTITUDE SURVEY
The City of Grove City is partnering with Saperstein Associates to administer the Community Attitude Survey, conducted biennially since 1992. Resident participation is important and appreciated.
- Survey results will facilitate:
- City Council and Administration in setting goals and prioritizing future projects.
- Identifying trends from previous surveys regarding resident opinions about the community. Past surveys assisted in supporting a new library and continued Town Center improvements.
The online, mobile and landline survey begins Monday, Nov. 6.
- A randomly selected cross-section of Grove City residents will be interviewed.
- Caller I.D. will read SAPERSTEIN.
- Survey lasts approximately 15 minutes.
Residents opinions cover a variety of topics:
- Public safety services.
- Accessibility of community services.
- Housing and more.
A summary of the Community Attitude Survey results will be available online.
Questions? Call the Grove City Business & Community Relations Office 614-277-3040.
GROVE CITY PARKS & REC COMMUNITY CENTER SURVEY
The City of Grove City is in the early stages of determining the level of interest in an indoor, multigenerational community center in Grove City.
Questions? Contact the Parks & Rec office at 614-277-3050.