Hear the appeal of Gary Yancer, 3400 Southwest LLC, for 3400 Southwest Boulevard, (Parcel #040-006747), represented by Rebecca Mott, Plank Law, for the following variances:
- Table 11352.12-II – Off Street Parking Requirements; to reduce the required number of parking spaces for all buildings from 174 spaces to 146 parking spaces,
- Section 1137.11 (a) – Driveways and Parking Lots; to waive the requirement for a properly drained asphalt or concrete parking surface by expanding an existing gravel parking area,
- Section 1136.06 (b) – Standards for Off-Street Parking Facilities, Rear and Side Yards Adjacent Compatible Use Districts; (i) a full waiver of the landscaping requirements for the east property line and (ii) a partial waiver of the landscaping requirements along the west property where there are existing medium and large class trees providing full coverage and screening,
- Section 1136.06 (d) – Standards for Off-Street Parking Facilities, Interior Vehicular Use Areas; waive the requirement for peninsulas, islands, aisle end-islands and planting areas as the gravel lot is, and will be used for truck maneuvering and parking, and,
- Section 1136.09 (a) (4) – Planting Requirements for All New Developments for Light and Heavy Industry Districts; to waive the tree planting requirements for all new buildings, if it applies, due to all of the existing trees along the property perimeter.