Find the Source in Discover Grove City, the official magazine of the City of Grove City. Every edition includes the activity guide detailing Grove City Parks and Recreation Department offerings providing an opportunity to select from classes and activities six times each year. Please be aware that program offerings may be altered at any time to accommodate health orders.
Flip through the April/May Source. Classes begin Monday, April 5.
Call the Parks and Recreation Office at 614-277-3050 for information regarding Parks and Recreation classes.
Copies of Discover Grove City magazine are available in the Grove City Parks and Recreation office in the Kingston Center, 3226 Kingston Ave.; City Hall, 4035 Broadway; Grove City Museum, 3378 Park St.; Jackson Township Administration Building, 3756 Hoover Road; Visit Grove City, 3995 Broadway; Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce, 4069 Broadway; and Grove City Library, 3959 Broadway.
The 2021 Grove City Parks and Recreation Source information:
- June/July Source (appears in May-June Discover Grove City):
- Registration opens Monday, May 10.
- Classes begin June 7.
- August/September Source (appears in July-August Discover Grove City):
- Registration opens Monday, July 13.
- Classes begin Aug. 2.
- October/November Source (appears in September-October Discover Grove City):
- Registration opens Monday, Sept. 13.
- Classes begin Oct. 4.
- December/January Source (appears in November/December Discover Grove City):
- Registration opens Monday, Nov. 16.
- Classes begin Nov. 30.