The Parks and Recreation Department serves our vibrant and thriving community by providing:
- safe and enjoyable environments for parks and open spaces.
- quality, innovative and cost-effective programs.
- programs designed for our growing and diverse community.
By the numbers: The department offers access to:
- hundreds of classes, programs and events for all ages described bi-monthly in The Source Guide.
- 30 parks covering 347 acres, three signature parks.
- a garden
- an active older adult dedicated center.
- specialty parks, including a water park, skate park, an off-leash dog park, an all-ability complex and 19 ball fields.
- 171 acres of open space.
- 38+ miles of multi-use recreational paths.
That’s not all: We are committed to providing public green spaces for active and passive use, expanding a regional trail system, and offering programming for all ages and abilities.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
For weather-related event cancellation information, call 614-277-3060, Weather/Hotline: 614-277-3060 then select 4.
View the Grove City Parks and Recreation 2022 Review.
For information on status of events, programs and sports as well as any current community health policies, visit the Parks and Recreation Alerts and Cancellation Updates page.
For laws pertaining to Grove City parks, view Grove City Code Chapter 903.