If you are at least 18 years old, online reporting can be used to report certain types of crimes and incidents through a secure and easy-to-use web-based application.
You CANNOT file an online report if you answer YES to any of the following.
- An Emergency (Please call 911).
- Incidents outside the city of Grove City.
- If you know the suspects.
- A theft offense greater than $1000.
- Theft of a firearm (gun), license plate, motor vehicle, check or credit card, hazardous material, or prescription medication.
- Physical evidence connected to the crime is evident (i.e. blood, documents, obvious fingerprints).