If you are involved in an accident and need to file a crash report, please follow the instructions below.
- Make certain the accident occurred within Grove City limits. You may not file a report with the Grove City Division of Police if the accident did not occur within the Grove City jurisdiction. If your accident occurred outside Grove City jurisdiction, you must contact that jurisdiction to file the report. View the Grove City Ward map for details. If you are not sure, call the Grove City Division of Police at 614-277-1710 or the Franklin County Sheriff’s office at 614-525-3333.
- View and print the Crash Report Instruction Sheet.
- Print the Crash Report.
- Follow the instructions on the Crash Report Instruction Sheet to complete the Crash Report.
Sign and date the report.
- Submit the completed and signed report using one of the following methods:
- Email (remember to sign the report)
- Mail to: Grove City Division of Police, 4035 Broadway, Grove City, Ohio 43123
- Deliver in person to the Safety Complex, 3360 Park St.