File a Non-injury Vehicle Report

If you are involved in an accident and need to file a crash report, follow the instructions below.

  • The accident must have occurred within the Grove City jurisdiction. View the Grove City Ward map to confirm.
    • If your accident occurred outside Grove City, you must contact the proper jurisdiction to file the report.
    • If you are not sure, call the division at 614-277-1710 or the Franklin County Sheriff’s office at 614-525-3333.
  • View and print the Crash Report Instruction Sheet and Crash Report.
  • Sign and date the report.
  • Submit the completed and signed report using one of the following methods:
    • Email to
    • Mail to Grove City Division of Police, 3360 Park St., Grove City, Ohio 43123
    • Deliver in person to the Safety Complex Receptionist, 3360 Park St.