If you are involved in an accident and need to file a crash report, follow the instructions below.
- The accident must have occurred within the Grove City jurisdiction. View the Grove City Ward map to confirm.
- If your accident occurred outside Grove City, you must contact the proper jurisdiction to file the report.
- If you are not sure, call the division at 614-277-1710 or the Franklin County Sheriff’s office at 614-525-3333.
- View and print the Crash Report Instruction Sheet and Crash Report.
- Sign and date the report.
- Submit the completed and signed report using one of the following methods:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Grove City Division of Police, 3360 Park St., Grove City, Ohio 43123
- Deliver in person to the Safety Complex Receptionist, 3360 Park St.