The Grove City Citizens Police Academy (CPA) is an extension of the division’s community partnership efforts. The program provides insight into the mission, goals, objectives and operations of the division.
- The program goals include:
- Dispel misconceptions about the division.
- Allow the division to be more aware of community concerns.
- Opening lines of communication between division and community.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and must commit to meeting twice a week for the six-week academy. Complete the CPA application or pick up an application at the Safety Complex, 3360 Park St.
- Each applicant will undergo a criminal record and driving status check. The division reserves the right to deny acceptance to any applicant.
- For CPA enrollment information, email the Community Services Bureau or call 614-277-1749.