The board reviews appeals when disputes occur over workmanship by a registered contractor. Board duties include:
- Making judgments regarding violation of City code or building standards
- financial awards cannot be issued.
- Suspending the Grove City registration of the contractor or subcontractor up to six months or permanently.
- Members are appointed to three-year terms by the Chief Building Official and serve voluntarily.
Note: The board cannot act against non-registered contractors.
- The board meets the first Tuesday of each quarter at 5:30 p.m., as needed.
- 4035 Broadway, Grove City, OH 43123