The Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) reviews appeals for variances of the Building, Zoning and Sign Codes.
- Three citizen members are appointed by the Mayor to overlapping four-year terms.
- The application fee for an appeal to the BZA is $100. The deadlines for application are included in the BZA schedule.
- Appeals of BZA decisions are made to City Council within 21 days of the decision.
- BZA meets the fourth Monday of each month as needed.
- 4035 Broadway, Grove City, OH 43123
Download the 2023 Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting Schedule and Board of Zoning Appeals application.