Grove City’s Mayor’s Court hears all misdemeanor offenses that occur within Grove City.
- Exceptions include: second offense driving under the influence (OVI), second offense driving under suspension (DWLUS) and domestic violence (DV) cases.
Find a court date online.
- Mayor’s Court is administered by a Mayor-appointed magistrate.
When: Cases are heard Wednesdays and scheduled by category.
- 9 a.m. Failure to comply with previous court orders
- 10 a.m. Criminal cases and minor traffic arraignments
- 11 a.m. Cases requiring interpreters
- 1 p.m. Pre-trial cases
- 2:30 p.m. Driving under suspension, OVI and major traffic offenses
- 3:30 p.m. Trial cases
For information regarding fines, court costs, appearances, procedures or any other matter, contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 614-277-1715.
Visit the online payment web page to pay your ticket.