Youth volleyball registration takes place, in person only, during the month of August. The cost is $60 per player ($65 for non-residents).
Practices start the following week and games begin in mid-October.
The five age divisions are: junior (grades 3-4), intermediate 5 (grade 5), intermediate 6 (grade 6), middle (grades 7-8) and senior (grades 9-12).
Registration must be completed in person between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at Kingston Center, 3226 Kingston Avenue. Participants register as individuals and are assigned to a team. Registration forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Youth Volleyball Picture Days
- Wednesday, Nov. 1: 5th grade at Holt Crossing Intermediate School
- Thursday, Nov. 2: 3rd/4th grade at Holt Crossing Intermediate School
- Monday, Nov. 6: 7th and 8th grade at Park Street Intermediate School
- Tuesday, Nov. 7: 6th grade at Park Street Intermediate School
- Wednesday, Nov. 8: High school at Hayes Intermediate School
Volunteer coaches are needed. If interested, complete a Youth Coach Application and return it to the Grove City Parks and Recreation office.
Download the Youth Sports Registration
Download the Youth Volleyball Rules
Ohio’s Return-to-Play Law: What a Parent/Guardian Needs to Know – Youth Sports Organizations
For athletes participating in youth sports organizations (non-school sports), parents and athletes are required to receive a concussion information sheet annually.