The Grove City Parks and Recreation Department rents baseball fields to youth travel organizations during the spring and summer seasons. Interested coordinators must complete a field rental agreement.
All Grove City Parks and Recreation activities including games, matches, camps, tournaments and instructional programs have priority and are scheduled before any other field use. Any team not affiliated with the department requesting to rent a Grove City field or fields for multiple reservations must provide proof of requirements, per the field rental agreement, to participate in the scheduling lottery in early January.
The draft for Windsor Park and Evans Park is Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020, in Kingston Center Room 9, 3226 Kingston Ave.
- Each team will be allowed to reserve up to 15 time slots for their games.
- The draft is a “snake” format (i.e., 1-10 then 10-1). We will draw for each draft pick.
- The deadline for dropped games will be determined at a later date.
- 5:30-6:15 p.m. 13U-16U Fields: Windsor #10 & #11, Evans
- 6:15-7:15 p.m. 11U-12U Fields: Windsor #1, #6, #10 & #11, Evans
- 7:15-8:15 p.m. 10U & younger Fields: Windsor #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 & #6
Teams not meeting the sanctioning requirements and those wanting to reserve Fryer Park softball diamonds may submit field reservation requests in writing beginning Tuesday, Jan. 21. Reservations are determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
Download the Field Rental Agreement with price list.
All past-due payments must be paid in full to reserve a field.
For more information, please contact Grove City Parks and Recreation at 614-277-3050.