It’s time for Spring/Summer Parks and Recreation class registration. Sign up by telephone at 614-277-3050 or by fax to 614-277-3090, in-person at the Parks and Recreation office or by placing registration in the drop box in the parking lot in Kingston Center, 3226 Kingston Ave. Online registration is available 24-hours a day.
Download the spring/summer Source for information on city news and upcoming classes, activities and community events May through August.
To register online, patrons must establish an online account I.D. The Parks and Recreation office must confirm all online account I.D. requests. Patrons are encouraged to set up their online account I.D. by visiting the Parks and Recreation office or calling 614-277-3050 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Once the online account I.D. has been activated, participants register for classes using their e-mail address and a password. See below for complete online registration instructions.
The Source is also available at:
- Grove City Parks and Recreation office in the Kingston Center, 3226 Kingston Ave.
- Grove City Hall, 4035 Broadway
- Evans Center, 4330 Dudley Ave.
- Grove City Museum & Welcome Center, 3378 Park St.
- Grove City Library, 3959 Broadway
- Jackson Township Administration Building, 3756 Hoover Road
- Visit Grove City, 1600 Gateway Circle
- Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce, 4069 Broadway
- Grove City YMCA, 3600 Discovery Dr.
To register online for the Parks and Recreation programs, visit the Online Registration page.