In the midst of tax season, Congressman Steve Stivers (R-OH-15) has announced his office is hosting an IRS Mobile Office Thursday, March 8, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Grove City Hall, Council Chambers, 4035 Broadway.
The mobile office will have experts on hand to help constituents with questions and issues they may have with their taxes or about the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), in general.
Caseworkers from Stivers’ office, as well as representatives from the IRS and the Taxpayer Advocate Service will provide the following services:
- Help resolve any specific tax issues
- Discuss any systemic problems with the IRS
- Generate Tax Transcripts
- Provide information on the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Discuss the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program
- Explain the Tax Counseling for the Elderly program
- Provide tips for identity theft prevention
- Provide tax forms
This event is open to the public. Questions, contact Congressman Stivers’ Hilliard District Office at 614-771-4968.