Any property owner or tenant of a business, non-profit and not-for-profit organization within the Grove City Town Center may apply to the Town Center Commercial Revitalization Grant Program. Non-profit and not-for-profit organizations must have 501(c) status to be eligible.
City Council may grant an exceptional or special circumstance to properties located within 400 feet of the program boundary. In these cases, an application may be considered eligible if the proposed projects meet at least three (3) of the following requirements:
- Improves the appearance of the Town Center
- Creates jobs
- Generates more economic investment and/or activities
- Utilizes sustainable building and site design concepts
- Provides needed services or goals as set forth in the 2008 Grove City Town Center Plan
- Promotes maintenance and enhancements to exterior structures and/or interior facilities
- Updates a building or facilities to meet current code requirements to better serve and protect the health, life and safety of occupants
All applicants must be up-to-date with their real estate property taxes and in good standing with all local, regional, state and federal taxing authorities.
Email the Grove City Development Department or visit our office located at 4035 Broadway to obtain an application.