Any property owner or tenant of a business, non-profit and not-for-profit organization within the Town Center Core or Broadway Corridor may apply to the Town Center Commercial Revitalization Grant Program. Non-profit and not-for-profit organizations must have 501(c) status to be eligible.
City Council may grant an exceptional or special circumstance for applicants that are seeking additional funding. In these cases, an application may be considered eligible if the proposed projects meet at least three (3) of the following requirements:
- Substantially enhances the vitality and appearance of Town Center Core and Broadway Corridor
- Creates jobs
- Leverages an additional economic investment and/or activity
- Utilizes sustainable building and site design concepts
- Attainment of a needed service or goal as set forth in the Town Center Plan
- Attainment of a needed service or goal as set forth in the GroveCity2050 Community Plan
- Maintains and enhances exterior structures and their interior facilities
- Updates building and facilities to meet current code requirements to better serve and protect the health, life and safety of their occupants
- Substantially improved accessibility and compliance with current ADA standards
All applicants must be up-to-date with their real estate property taxes and in good standing with all local, regional, state and federal taxing authorities.
Contact the Grove City Development Department or visit our office, located at 4035 Broadway, to obtain an application.