Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
|View All News|
Frost Brown Todd LLP legal counsel serves as the City's Law Director. Frost Brown Todd’s team:
• Attends all Council meetings and board/commission meetings.
• Represents the City in all administrative hearings and general litigation.
• Provides legal advice relating to matters of public law.
• Provides labor and employment counseling, including union negotiations.
• Represents the City in eminent domain matters.
• Reviews, approves and/or prepares all contracts and other legal documents.
Points of Contact
Stephen J. Smith, 614-559-7258
Economic Development and Planning
Jennifer Readler, 614-559-7253
Phil Hartmann, 614-559-7206
Labor and Employment
Catherine Lacho, 614-559-7287
Morgan Masters, 614-559-7211
Martin Nobile, 614-559-7205
Frost Brown Todd LLP, One Columbus, Suite 2300, 10 West Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215, 614-464-1211