Saturday, Mar 28, 2015
Department Links
Department Information

4035 Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-3000
Fax: 614-277-3011
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Building Division
4035 Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-3075
Fax: 614-277-3090
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

4035 Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-3000
Fax: 614-277-3011
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

4035 Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-3025
Fax: 614-277-3034
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Parks and Recreation
4035 Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-3050
Fax: 614-277-3090
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Division of Police
3360 Park St.
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-1710
Fax: 614-277-1717
Hours: M-Su 24hrs

Public Service
3262 Ventura Blvd.
Grove City, OH 43123
Tel.: 614-277-1100
Fax: 614-277-1112
Hours: M-F 7 a.m.-4 p.m.

City Frequently Asked Questions

Search Grove City FAQ's

Showing 1 - 231

  • Garage Sales
    • Do you have guidelines for Garage Sales in Grove City?
    • What are the rules for Garage Sales signs?
  • Meetings
    • Where and when are City Council meetings?
    • Where and when are Planning Commission meetings?


  • Permits
    • Do I need a permit for a large, inflatable swimming pool?
    • Do I need a permit for a temporary shed or a shed on skids?
    • I have completed an application for a permit. How soon can I begin work?
    • What permits are required to install a fence?
    • When is a residential building permit required?


City Council


  • General
    • Can I operate a business out of my home?  
    • What is the zoning of a specific property?


Division of Police
  • Crime Information
    • How can I help prevent crime at home?
    • How can I help prevent crime at work or while traveling?
    • How can I help prevent identity theft? What do I do if I am a victim of Identity Theft?
    • How do I obtain neighborhood crime statistics?
    • How do I report a crime tip or location of a wanted person anonymously?
    • How do I report suspicious or unusual activity?
    • What should I do if I become a victim or witness to a crime? How do I file for compensation under Ohio’s Victims of Crime Program?


Economic Development
  • Business Assistance
    • Are there any grants for businesses in Grove City?
    • What is a TIF?
    • What is the Community Reinvestment Area?
    • What types of incentives are available?
  • TCCR
    • How much is a typical reimbursement?




Parks and Recreation
  • Childcare
    • Does Grove City offer a school-age child care program?
  • General
    • Can non-residents sign up for activities?
    • How do I know if a city-sponsored event is canceled?
    • Is there any indoor activity space available for public rental?
    • Schools are closed because of severe weather. Are Parks and Recreation activities canceled?
    • What are the park hours?
    • What payment methods are accepted when I register for activities?
    • Where can I find information on Parks and Recreation offerings?
    • Where is the Kingston Center located?
  • Online Registration
    • Can another person pay for a class registration for a family member or me?
    • Can I change my password?
    • How do I browse classes to know what is offered?
    • How do I get to the online registration?
    • How do I receive confirmation that my Online Registration Form has been processed and I can now sign on?
    • How do I register my household to register online?
    • I have a copy of The Source and know the class for which I’d like to register. What is the quickest and easiest way to register for this class online?
    • I registered for a class online and now I want to change classes or cancel the class and get a refund. May I do that online?
    • If a class is full can a family member or I be placed on the waiting list?
    • Is my credit card information secure if I use online registration?
    • The system blocked my family member’s registration for not meeting the age requirement, but he/she will be the right age before the class ends. Why can’t I register this person?
    • What do I do if the system is not operational on the day I want to register?
    • What forms of payment are accepted for online registration?
    • What is the waiver about that appears when I click on “Add to Cart”?
    • What should I do if I forget my e-mail address or password?
    • Why am I unable to register for some programs online?
    • Why can’t I print a receipt for my online registration?
    • Why did I receive the message, “No Matching User Name Found” when I tried to sign in to online registration?
    • Why was my credit card not authorized?
  • Youth Baseball
    • Coaching | Do coaches have to be NYSCA certified?
    • Coaching | How often do I have to renew my certification?
    • Coaching | What am I required to do as a coach?
    • Coaching | What is NYSCA?
    • Do you honor participant requests?
    • How do I know which team my child is on?
    • How much are spring league fees?
    • In which league will my child play?
    • Is it possible to exchange uniforms for a different size?
    • What are observations?
    • What days will my child play?
    • What size bat should we buy?
    • When does the season start and end?
    • When will teams get their pictures taken?
  • Youth Basketball
    • Can I request for my child to be on a certain team?
    • Do all ages participate in observations?
    • How will I know what team my child is placed on?
    • What are observations?
    • What if my child can’t attend the assigned observation time?
    • What should players wear?
    • When will games be played?
    • When will my child practice?
    • Where can I get information about becoming a coach?
    • Who do I call to check if a game or practice is canceled?


Public Service
  • Maintenance
    • How can I obtain Road Construction information?
    • How does curbside Leaf Collection work?
    • What services does the Service Department provide?
  • Streets
    • How do I report a non-functioning traffic light?
    • How do I report a pot hole?
    • How do I report a tree blocking the view of a street on public or private property?
    • How do I request a street sign on a public street?
    • What do I do about water bubbling near the curb in front of my house?
    • What does it mean when a snow emergency is declared?
    • Who do I call if my mailbox has been damaged by a snow plow?
    • Who maintains public sewer lines?
    • Who maintains the city street trees (trees between the curb and sidewalk)?
    • Why hasn't the snow plow been down my street?
  • Trash/Recycling
    • Do I have to sort my recycling?
    • How do I adopt a street or park in Grove City?
    • How do I sign up for recycling?
    • The trash truck missed my house.
    • What can I place in my recycling bins?
    • Who picks up yard waste?
    • Who provides trash pick up in Grove City?